Friday, 29 November 2013

3D Fixtures & Fittings Day 2

A day of research, research and more research!
We were however given a sheet with a range of sized figures. This was given to us to use to draw figures into our drawing of our structures, to make them look more realistic and professional. This gave us the opportunity to 'picture' our creations in a very realistic manner. This is very important in industry, as all architects have to do it!

I was further looking into not only the exterior of the building, but also the interior (as it plays a major role when designing anything new). I was creating my own floor plans, design framework etc. I also but everything floor into a flow diagram, just to make it easier for my viewers to understand. I looked into materials that I could use. (That are durable, high quality, but reasonably priced). I also looked at other existing creations that inspired me to come up with mine. I will be adding my two final pages of research that was used for my presentation.





No comments:

Post a Comment