(Authors own 2013)
I am having trouble rotating these images, so I apologise. This is a quick sketch I did on the ipad. It is of Somerset House, it did not take very long roughly about 5 mins. I want to develop this further, maybe refine the lines a bit more and use paints onto a canvas. In the image below I used felt tips, as you can see it is rushed, but I like the effect I have created as it it gives it more definition. I want to experiment with colours.
(Authors own 2013)
(Authors own 2013)
(Authors own 2013)
(Authors own 2013)
My first sketches, I only spent 5 mins on each sketch.
(Authors own 2013)
Here I have used a fine liner to outline the silhouettes and to add in any fine detail of the dresses. I have then used colouring pencils to add in the tonal range both dresses have. I have completed the whole picture, in which I will upload. I am happy with the way it has come out. Personally I would not change anything, however, if I had to, it would probably be to enlarge it onto bigger sized paper.
(Authors own 2013)
(Authors own 2013)
I scanned the broken screen and used it to sketch the in-depth detail of the exterior and interior of the surface of the phone. I like the way I have broken everything down, I have used shading pencils for one of the drawings, watercolours to fill in the cracks and squared space, a scanned version of the top view of the screen and a line drawing of the interior and exterior. Another reason why I chose to draw this is because of the highly detailed and accurate shapes. I love drawing details, it is my speciality! I would like to experiment more with this idea of shapes, sizes angles etc.
(Authors own 2013)
(Authors own 2013)
This is another very simplistic watercolour painting of us both. I did not want to add too much of the detailing, just because the light and subtle colours represented the joyous feeling I was experiencing at that moment. I sometimes like not to fill in/paint the facial features, because I believe that you do not have to include your face in order for you to remember the moment, or have an identity.










No comments:
Post a Comment